March #ChickenFeat Contest
- Every month we will introduce a new contest. It may be a caption contest, a photography contest, a quiz or a trivia contest! Keep your eye on your inboxes and on Red Hen’s social media accounts for the latest updates.
- The judge of the contest will be a different Red Hen Press staff member every month!
- Every submission gives you one entry to win a bundle of Red Hen books that will change every month! Depending on the contest, multiple entries may give you multiple chances to win!
- Submissions will be accepted via social media and email sent to email@example.com with the subject line [MONTH] #ChickenFeat. Submissions close on the 20th of every month.
- Winners will be announced on the 25th of every month. New contests will be announced on the first of every month.
- Contests will run monthly until September 25.
- Winners of the monthly contest will then be entered into a pool to win the Grand Prize of two (2) complimentary tickets to our annual Champagne Benefit at the end of October or the equivalent value in books and broadsides.
Please include your full name and your email address with your entry so we know how to reach you!
Judge: Tansica Sun, Marketing Assistant
Prize: In celebration of Red Hen Press’ 2019 Spring release, March’s prize is a bundle of poetry and prose titles due for publication in April! Depending on availability, the winner may receive galleys in lieu of final copies.
The World Began With Yes by Erica Jong
Sunbathing on Tyrone Power’s Grave by Kim Dower
Wild Honey, Tough Salt by Kim Stafford
The Question Authority by Rachel Cline
Sex & Taipei City by Yu-Han Chao
Locate the below garaphic on one or all of RHP’s social media platforms (Hint: we’re on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram). All you have to do is just retweet, repost, and share the graphic and you’ll be enter to win FIVE books!
Not on social media? No problem. Just save the above image and forward it to your friends! However, you may NOT BCC your friend list and you must remember to CC firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline ends March 20th. Winner will be announced March 25th!